Wednesday

Some Changes for Big Apple Dining Guide

1) It has been suggested that I go back to my old habit of including dates of my dining ventures. I got out of the habit to streamline the look of the posts, but agree that it adds something to the review. Thanks Roz. It will be effective immediately.

2) We will have some guest bloggers soon. Two friends of mine have expressed interest in becoming guest bloggers for Big Apple Dining Guide. I think it is a fantastic idea and look forward to their contributions. If you'd like to contribute, let me know.

3) More restaurants and more at-home cooking in the coming months. Now that I have a nice big kitchen, I'll be documenting some of my at-home cooking.

Thanks,

M.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool, look forward to the new content

8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for adding the dates. It will help us to sync your posts in our search engine.

5:00 PM  
Blogger kpf said...

How about seeing some photos of the kitchen so we can conceptualize your new work space? (from brandon in boulder)

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home