Sunday

Punch


Punch
913 Broadway

Went for brunch. Remarkably uninspired bordering mediocre. This place simply doesn't fit in NYC. Manchester, New Hampshire - perhaps. Not here. My wife likes to call it an unremarkable meal...simply because we had to consult its menu to remember what we had. I had the brioche french toast that was supposed to come with banana and mission fig. Instead it was cut up pieces of banana and pineapple. My wife ordered the Canadian Bacon Omelet with melted onions and goat cheese. Don't bother going here for brunch. But I will return to check out the wine shop/bar upstairs.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm is anyone else having problems with the pictures on this blog loading?

I'm trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.



Check out my homepage; apply for a cash advance

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home