Sunday

Restaurants I Want to Go to: A top 10 list

An updated list of places I'd like to go...

I'm sure I'll go to others before these, but nevertheless, these are on the must-try as soon as possible list.

The second list are ten restaurants that I'd eventually like to get to but aren't top priorities. Note that some of these are not in New York City but all are in the States.

Visitors are welcome to suggest dishes for any or all of these. Thanks

ASAP List

1. The Tasting Room
2. Irving Mill
3. Blue Hill (in NYC)
4. Little Owl
5. Cookshop
6. Applewood
7. Saul
8. Hill Country
9. Chanterelle
10. Mas (Farmhouse)

Missions Accomplished
Al Di La
Cafe Boulud
L'Atelier du Joel Robuchon
Insieme

Everything's Eventual

1. Masa
2. Per Se
3. French Laundry
4. Chez Panisse
5. Bouley
6. Cru
7. Peter Luger
8. Alinea
9. The Herbfarm
10. Inn at Little Washington

P.S., if you need a date for one of these restaurants, just let me know.

Thanks, MM

2 Comments:

Blogger hellokitty893112 said...

Though I've been wanting to go to The Spotted Pig myself, many people I have asked say one should try the burger, pork tonnata, and the gnudi.

6:59 AM  
Anonymous Brooke said...

Thanks for excellent information I was looking for this info for my mission. online-essay-writer.org I conceive you have noted some very interesting details.

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home